Howdy! I’m Tami. I’m an artist, user experience engineer, web programmer, and fantasy writer.
Melding logic with creativity is my favorite form of alchemical mad science, and it fuels everything from my work to my play.
- I draw cute critters
- I write fantasy stories
- I play (a perfectly healthy number of) video games
- And I tinker around with personal website projects.
- I focus on designing and coding user interfaces
- Crafting and analyzing user tests
- Project management
- And endless mountains of documentation
Solving a puzzle and making the solution enjoyable to the user is the sunshine that warms my soul. Regardless of whether that puzzle is a programming problem or a novel’s plot arc, the end result should be a pleasure to experience.