Hi there! I’m Tami, and I write fantasy stories.
I’ve published flash fiction, short stories, and novels across multiple subgenres, but they all share an unapologetic core of magic and adventure.
I grew up in the wild cowfields of Texas, dodging prickly pear cactus and cowpatties while learning how to properly use the word “y’all” in a sentence.
A list of factoids:
- In addition to writing, I also play a perfectly healthy number of video games and spend a lot of time cooking.
- I am pretty sure that knitting is a form of wizardry.
- Coffee and chocolate are NOT sins.
- I have been known to get lost in my own kitchen. Multiple times. In the same ten minute time span.
- I have worked as a groom at a horse ranch, a dog trainer at a cloning facility, a lawn and garden cashier at a popular ‘Mart, and a web designer/developer.
- I have tattoos for each of my larger writing works, not all of which are publicly available.